Sunday, April 27, 2008

Still

I can´t still believe it,
You are arriving to my side
And the night is a handful
Of stars and happiness.

I feel, taste, listen and see
Your face, your long step,
Your hands and, however,
I can´t still believe it.

Your return has so much
In common with you and me,
That, because I guess it I say it,
And because of the doubts I sing it.

No one ever could replace you
And the most trivial things
Become fundamental,
Because you are arriving home,
However I still
Doubt of this good luck,
Because the pleasure of having you
Seems to me like a fantasy.

But you come and it is sure
And you come with your gaze,
And for that reason your arrival
Makes the future magic.

And although I have not always understood
My blames and my breakdowns,
On the other hand I know that in your arms
The world has sense.

And if I kiss the audacity
And the mystery of your lips
There won't be doubts nor misunderstandings,
I will love you much more.

No comments: